Tuesday, April 15, 2014

One of the Pages and Character Intro

This is what I assume is about the third page of one of the "Homeless G-Men" stories, I'm old so I like when comics have the cast featured in the sidebars. I think I'll keep that device for every story in the first HG book. I didn't really plan who was going to be in the story I just knew that I should start with something fun so I chose Axe-Celsior, because the name cracks me up.
The Boy Scout is in some of the first pages that I drew (see older entries) and he has a cool back story as does Blackstrap, so I wanted to have both of them around, the rest were pulled from the HG sketches that I did for the Press Club show. The final character is Flopsy Bunny who is a dog in a bunny suit - more on that later.
I think the page turned out pretty well, still a learning curve for getting my lines correct and firmed up, I'm just improvising pages right now this one begins with an arm wrestling match between Axe and Turduchen but I think will spin off into a zombie story.
Why would it do that?
Because yesterday I received the third collection in the FUBAR series of zombie books, which is a whole bunch of five page zombie stories collected in a volume it's a cool looking book.
Here's a link to their site http://fubarpress.com/news/
Alright back to the boards
A.Shay Hahn
 


No comments:

Post a Comment