Friday, January 9, 2015

A Whole Whack Of Pinups on the Go, SWEET ACTION!


Like the title says I am drawing pinups like a crazy person, I want to cover the walls of Seven Crown's Tattoo in February so I am going over the sane limit of drawings. I figure I have about another seven days of drawings and then I'll spend the rest of the time getting them coloured up for when we hang the show.
The Reception for SWEET ACTION! is Saturday Feb. 7th at 8pm at Seven Crowns Tattoo, 2499 Yonge Street, Toronto.
I'll start posting coloured pics as I get finished the work.
Still eagerly waiting the arrival of Crypto Zombic, the Homeless G-Men and Battle Rally which will also be available for sale at the show.
all the best, holler at me if you have any questions
A.Shay Hahn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment