Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Homeless G-Men and cleaned up


I had to leave before I was able to reorganize the walls at the Press Club, so they looked pretty sloppy for a week or so (see last post) but Jimmy Byron saved the day as he always does and tidied them up for me. The show is up for eleven more days so head on by for a pint and some live music, they've also bought new tables for their excellent back patio it's a great place to get off the main drag and chill out for awhile.
850 Dundas West is where it's at.
It's been a slow week here so far haven't accomplished mush besides a lot of gardening and cleaning around the house, I've been sketching and plotting but haven't produced the amount of work that I thought I would this week, here's hoping we turn a corner tomorrow
I did come up with a great concept for one of the crime families in Gull City that the Homeless G's go up against, just fleshing out their look right now.
A.Shay Hahn


No comments:

Post a Comment