Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Artist's Alley table 125 at Toronto ComiCon!


Burning the candle at both ends getting prints, stickers, drawings and all kinds of goodness ready for Toronto ComiCon. I even ran out of printer ink for my beast but luckily one of my ink suppliers was able to get it to me via Express and for that I am eternally grateful. The bundle at the top is a limited edition bag of three comics, four stickers and a mini print that you can get for $20.00 quantities are limited and once the prints are gone they are gone for good and the package stays at the $20.00 price point.
There are very few of the Deep Sea Diver prints, they will be $20.00 each and I do have a limited amount of screwed up copies where you will get both prints for $20.00 they just don't have a border on them.
There will also be inked drawings (photos later) and lots of sketch covers ($60.00 each for one character).
Had a great talk with Mark Pawz of StuffLikeThat podcast and we'll be doing an interview in the near future.
All right, hope to see you at ComiCon!
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment