Friday, April 10, 2015

GTA Comic Con in Burlington this Sunday!

Hey all sorry for the delay between posts, working hard on issue No.2 of The Homeless G-Men and it's about six pages away from being finished. I've also got about ten finished pages of Crypto Zombic No.2 and I hope to have that to the printers by the end of the month.
This Sunday I will be in Burlington at the GTA Comic Con, here's all of the info 
April 12, 2015
Holiday Inn Burlington, Hotel & Conference Centre
3063 South Service Road, BurlingtonStart Time: 10:00 AM
End Time: 5:00 PM
I will have about twenty comic three packs left for sale at $15.00 a piece, that gets you a mini print, all three signed comics and four stickers! It's a great deal
Follow me on Instagram "madcraftyshay" if you want to see my photos of comic drawings on the go, photos of Cosplayers at the Con and other photos that I shoot around town. You can also follow me on 
Twitter at madcraftshoppe
See you Sunday! 
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment