Thursday, June 25, 2015

Another Review of the Homeless G-Men #1

Here's a great review for the Homeless G-Men #1, this came at a great time (stop me if I've said this already) I've finished Homeless #2, I'm just going to do one more dialogue pass and then it's ready for proofing. I have a bunch of dialogue to add to Crypto #2 and a two pages that need colouring and I am still flatting and colouring Battle #2.  I hope to have all three books ready for proofing by July 6th. 
I don't think I'll ever work like this again, for the third issues I'm going to draw and colour the pages as I go instead of drawing all of the pages of the books and then colouring them. I want to do a fully finished page a day so then I can spend more time on dialogue.
I'm saying this since I want to have Homeless #3 ready for a comic show in November and then have Crypto #3 and Battle #3 ready for April.
Anyways, here's a great review of the book and there's a link to my store to purchase.

   http://moviepilot.com/reviews/2015/06/25/we-could-just-hide-or-we-can-continue-doing-what-we-believe-in-3336243?lt_source=external,manual,manual,manual
Here's a link to my store
 http://www.storenvy.com/stores/550950-the-mad-craft-shoppe

You can cut and paste the link, here's a snippet
" "If you are in the mood for a book that just makes you crack a smile, then this is a good book for you to read. If you just want a book that relates to Howard the Duck and the Superior Foes of Spider-man, then give this book a try also. I give it an 8 out of 10. Can't wait to see what madness the next issue has in store."- Brad Dee

alright, back to work, there will be some teasers posted next week from the upcoming issues
so be sure to come back!
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com
(sorry this post is a mess, no idea why my links aren't working)





No comments:

Post a Comment