Sunday, March 23, 2014

Current Obsession Sardi's Portraits

 
There is a lot going on in my mind right now, I am sketching Homeless G-Men characters all day and all night, some I'm inking and some I'm leaving to be inked digitally when the Wacom arrives (but not the program to use to ink the drawings, the program arrives in another week, ain't that just the way it is) . I've always loved the wall of portraits at Sardi's in New York it's one of those iconic Broadway/Old Hollywood things, it's a classic idea and I should have news soon if I'll be doing a show similar to the Sardi's wall to raise money for the cost of printing "The Homeless G-Men". I will frame each one and put them up for sale and ludicrously cheap prices with all the info. printed on the bad of the frame so people know what they're funding. I will also be doing a photo shoot like the picture above once the show is hung because that is one of the coolest photos I've ever seen.
I will also be expanding my reach into the printed T-Shirt market at places like Society6 and Designed by Humans but that is a few weeks off still.
Lots to do in the shop we are having a great time and I'd like to thank my wife for her patience and support of these nerdy projects.
 
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment