Thursday, March 20, 2014

SquirleyCorn and Homeless G-Men

Here's the other Squirleycorn (how do I spell that again?) drawings that I did a few weeks ago, the lettering is terrible, that's fine that's what Manga Studio is for my lettering has always been terrible and my carpal tunnel always gets in the way when I'm lettering because my hand gets tense.
Anyways, if you haven't seen the hero of our series here he is, I do predict that comics with animals as the lead characters are going to be all the rage this year, I picked up an issue of "Beasts Of Burden" by Evan Dworkin and Jill Thompson, it was a one off so I really didn't get a sense of the story but the collected TPB is supposed to be excellent, Mark Waid of Millar or one of those guys is also doing a series called, "Red Rover Charlie" or something which is all about talking dogs and I may pick up an issue or two to see how it is.
I'm currently reading "B.P.R.D Hell On Earth" which features the kick ass style of James Harren and also I'm a huge fan of the new series "Manifest Destiny" which is drawn by Matthew Roberts. I think my style for "Homeless G-Men " will fall somewhere between these two guys.
A.Shay Hahn


No comments:

Post a Comment