Wednesday, February 25, 2015

InnerSpace and Show Extensions

Yesterday Teddy Wilson and the crew from InnerSpace came up to shoot a piece on my show at Seven Crowns Tattoo and the intersection between tattooing and comics. It was a great day and I will keep you posted as to when the piece will air which will probably be in about two weeks. Due to the popularity of the show and the demand for comics we have extended the run of the show into April so lots of time to come up to 2499 Yonge Str. and have a look. Keep coming back to this spot or follow me on twitter (@madcraftshoppe) to find out when I'll be in the shop drawing pictures and signing comics.
Also if you've bought a comic I want to hear from you! Sent your thoughts to our letters column at the email on the inside page of each comic.
cheers!
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment