Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Joker/Harley, Hulk vs. Hulkbuster


Here are the two prints that will be for sale at the show at Seven Crown's Tattoo on Saturday (show opens at 8pm) I may be able to get one more finished, I had hoped to do more but was laid low last week by some kind of illness that left me lethargic and unable to do anything right, I ruined three or four almost finished drawings - it was a bad scene.
Last night I did a short interview with Matthew Kirshenblatt at Geekpr0n and I'll post a link to that when it comes up.
Today I 'll just be mucking about putting the finishing touches on stuff for the show, putting drawings in frames and staring out the window mournfully waiting for the UPS truck to arrive with the Battle Rally comics - I really hope they get here before Saturday.
Oh yeah, I'm also doing ComiCon toronto in March, more details on that as they come up
cheers,
A.Shay Hahn


No comments:

Post a Comment