Monday, September 7, 2015

Coming your way, from my way


Alright, I'm just adding the final dialogue to Homeless G-Men #3 and then it's off to the printers, it will be available in November. Coming up on Saturday, September 19th  I'll be drawing along with art Viking Mike Rooth and maybe a couple of other talented folks at the Comic Warehouse, 20 Strathearn Ave. Brampton
Then on the 26th I'm very proud to announce I'll be doing my first solo signing at Big B Comics in Niagara Falls on Saturday September 26th from 12-4. I can take a few commissions to have ready for the 26 th if you're interested in getting something shoot me an email.
After that I'll be at Hamilton Comic Con, Artist Alley on the 3rd and 4 rth of October.
The second issues of Homeless G-Men, Crypto Zombic and Battle Rally will be available very soon I'll let you know when they arrive.
Lots of great things are happening!
A.Shay Hahn
madcraftshoppe@live.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment