Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Deep In the Heart of Cryptozombic!



 

 

 
It has been a very long time since I've posted, I thought I'd be able to balance regular
blogging and updates as I began doing the flatting and colouring for Issue One of Cryptozombic but since this is my first time using a Wacom and manga studio 5 blogging (and clogging) had to take a back seat to getting the work done.
At this writing I have sixteen finished (words, colours, everything) finished pages and that leaves only sixteen more to go before I move on to the next comic "The Homeless G-Men" my goal is to have four comics ready for TCAF in May 2015. If all goes according to plan that shouldn't be a problem I just wish someone had told me to make sure all of my "loops" were closed in my original drawings, if you use Manga studio or any colouring program you'll know what I mean.
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment