Monday, September 15, 2014

Working on the G-Men all day long I don't stop

We're into the second comic now the first issue of the Homeless G-Men my strange and fun cop procedural. This book is told in three story increments each story providing a clue that leads the G-Men towards solving their last case together- the case that got them fired.
There's still lots of script work to do in Crypto-Zombic but I'm going to do all the text at once so it's got some flow. I hope to be through the flatting and colouring of the G-Men by the end of next week and into the THIRD comic Battle Rally.
I'm also designing stickers done in Old School American tattoo styles for each book.
There's lots to do and I'm still keeping crazy hours but I need to straighten that out since I'm running a 10km on the weekend.
back at it, hope all is well
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment