Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Jungles, Titles, dialogue

Here's a terrible photo of my screen while I'm flatting out one of the many hundreds of panels
where our MC's are traversing the jungle. After nine days of this I see why so many comics take
place in big grey rooms, jungles are a challenge, you want to create a feeling of depth and also have
foreground light. I'm sure I'll get better with my approach when I start the second issue of the book but now this is slow and tedious work.
I have most of the flatting finished for Book One and I think as of 2 AM last night that I have seventeen finished pages, so only fifteen more to go and the cover/back cover and inside covers need to be done next then we're on to the first issue of The Homeless G-Men.
I have one more page to draw for that book and will be including some supplementary material
since that was the book that I drew and plotted first.
cheers,
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment