Friday, January 30, 2015

New Batgirl, Abe, Skeletor, New Thor





We are now entering the final week of prep for my show at Seven Crowns Tattoo on Sat. Feb. 7th at 8pm. I have 41 (pretty sure) drawings about 21 paintings and three prints. Here are some more of the drawings. Gotta share my love for the new Batgirl costume, young, functional and current -this works for me, I chose to give her more of a young round face as opposed to the standard Almond shaped face that we see too often in comics.
Abe Sapien - wanted to mess around with the framing on this I think it worked out well, although the foreshortening on that front leg is a little wonky.
MYAH! It's Skeletor everyone loves Skeletor it's a great design and then, well go find a YouTube clip of him speaking his voice just puts it over the top.
I love the New Thor, Jason Aaron is a stand out writer, one of my favourites and through this book was introduced to the art of Russell Dauterman, his pencils are awesome go check out this comic.
cheers,
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment