Thursday, January 9, 2014

Final Three Panels on Page #?


For the last three panels on this page I wanted to do some facial expressions, the Robot with no eyes is responding to something that JFK said, RWNE thinks he has the upper hand and then realizes that he's been duped.
It's not bad - I would say I'm at about 66% satisfied with what's on this page. My big problem/fear that I have to over come right now is using a mechanical pencil - I hate them and I've hated them all of my life. Why? Because I have a heavy hand I push much too hard on the page and have to teach myself to lighten up on the pressure. This is going to take some time.
Not sure if I'll get to another page today I have a commission for an alphabet letter that I need to get started and some other crap jobs around the house.
But the next page I work on is going to have some action in it and a few more characters.
cheers,
A.Shay Hahn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment