Friday, November 7, 2014

Crypto-Zombic is off to the printers!

Very happy to announce that my first completed 32 page comic has been sent to the fine people at Print Ninja, I should be getting the preview copy on Monday (of course I spotted a typo after I sent it off) and I can't wait to sign off and sent it to press.
I'm allowing myself twelve hours off from work before getting to the next comic The Homeless G-Men, which has been drawn and coloured, I just need to add the text, that should take another week and then I'll be onto the THIRD comic which still needs a few pages drawn and coloured.
At this rate (and of course if I'm accepted) I will have three (and possibly a fourth) comic available for sale at TCAF in May 2015.
If you're interested in seeing some of my other work check out the mad craft shoppe in the links and you can see my show of paintings that is currently hanging at the Cameron House in Toronto for the month of November.
cheers!
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment