Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Half Bad Ass/ Half Ridiculous

All villains must look half like a total  bad ass and half kinda stupid, that seems to be the rule- I mean look at Doc Oc or the Vulture or most of the villains in the DCU. I kept that in mind when concocting this bird of prey inspired armour.
This guy is from the THIRD book that I am finishing this month and sending to the printers so right now I will have three books available at TCAF (if I get accepted to TCAF of course) I figured it would be good to have more than one book available if I got a table and I think it will be very interesting to see which of the three titles is the most popular.
The Homeless G-Men proof is now going to print!
These are exciting times we live in, also be sure to head to the Cameron House (Toronto) to check out my show of paintings it will be up until the end of November. Check the Mad Craft Shoppe blog to have a look at some fine abstracts.
cheers, it is cold outside just ask my dog
A.Shay Hahn
 


No comments:

Post a Comment