Sunday, November 16, 2014

Homeless G-Men ready for proofing

After many, many sketches that used the whole cast of the comic ( none of which I was happy with) I reworked an older drawing of Swinnerton for the cover of the Homeless G-Men No.1.
I like it, I actually like using the while/red for the front and back covers. I'd thought of using black but it didn't fit. I think the blue buts up well with the red and white.
The pages are now in the capable hands of the folks at Print Ninja and I'll be seeing the final proof soon. Comics will be available in the New Year from me in person or you can head to my shop at storenvy (not open yet since I have no comics available to ship).
In the next two weeks I'll be finishing the third book and sending it off as well, I'll also be reorganizing the studio to make space for the stock that will be showing  up.
enjoy the Santa Claus parade
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment