Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Project Bouncing, Book Two News




So I started working on the first two pages of the second issue of Battle Rally for two days (see top) and then switched over to work on the second issue of Crypto Zombic. I have five pages almost finished now and should be able to pencil two more before I take a break for Christmas.
It does seem a bit crazy to be working on all three (yes I have pages for the Homeless G-Men issue #2 as well) but I'd like to have at least one of them sent to the printers by the end of February.
Most of January is going to be spent finishing and creating drawings for my show at Seven Crowns Tattoo in February and then move back to the comics.
I would like at least two more issues available for purchase at the start of April just so folks who bought the first issues and are hyped about the stories don't have to wait too long for the next installments. Most comics are made well in advance of publication, that the team have at least two or three finished before the first issue is released but it's not like that with independent self published books.
I'll let you know when the story I drew for Amazing Forest is available on comixilogy.
send me any questions or let me know if you'd like a review copy of one of the comics when they are available in January.
cheers,
A.Shay Hahn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment