Thursday, January 22, 2015

Live on Comixology


cover illustration by Matt Horak


The story I drew/coloured for Amazing Forest #7, "Non Believers" written by Erick Freitas and Ulises Farinas is now live on Comixology via Monkeybrain comics. Here's a link to the issue http://www.monkeybraincomics.com/2015/01/21/amazing-forest-7/ 
Head on over and read the twisted Christmas tale that I drew as my first professional comics job.
I'll be posting some photos for my show at Seven Crowns Tattoo on Feb. 7th later on today after I get a tooth pulled. Disappointing to have to get this tooth removed, I've had a great run with my teeth, and this molar was one that I had a little bit of work done on many years ago I guess that little filling couldn't survive the nightly grind of a working artist.
see you soon, I'll be the guy who's all swole up
A.Shay Hahn

No comments:

Post a Comment