Friday, April 4, 2014

The Homeless G-Men At The Press Club

 



The show is up and looks great, many thanks to all who came out last night to celebrate and to listen to the music of the Ron Leary Sextet. The Sardi's Style hanging looks good but big not to self I probably had to do twice the number of drawings to really give it the full effect I was looking for. It still looks great don't get me wrong.
The only thing that doesn't look great is the photo that includes me, I was too rushed after the hanging to just calm down and have my photo taken properly but oh well. I'm wearing a great Tshirt from Tee Villain a Tshirt shop based out of New Orleans.
Head on down to the Press Club (850 Dundas West) and have a look, drawings are framed, $25.00 each and can be purchased from the staff.
cheers,
A.Shay Hahn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment